Guild of One-Name Studies
One-name studies, Genealogy
Data held by this study includes the following :
- A selection of entries from Parish Registers.
- All entries from the 1992 edition of the IGI.
- Full transcripts of GRO indexes for England and Wales.
- Information from the Probate Calendar.
- Information from Census Returns.
- A selection of entries from Street and Trade Directories.
- Results from a complete search of telephone directories circa 1990-1992 for Austria, Australia, Canada, Channel Islands, Eire, Great Britain, South Africa and United States of America.
- Entries from Passenger Lists.
- Information from other sundry sources.
- Information drawn from a collection of family documentation and artefacts.
The Folker Genealogy One-Name website at http://www.folker.co.uk contains the collected data on the Folker name and variants and features some family biographies and charts. However, detailed profiles and biographies of my own branch of the Folker family can be found on my Family History Archive website at http://www.14november1940.com/. This site is the main target of my activity and contains a full list of surnames associated by marriage and comprehensive biographies on some closely connected families.
You may find our other Guild websites of interest: